Squash City re-opens per 1 July
Squash City re-opens per 1 July.
We are thrilled to finally announce that we are opening our doors on Wednesday, 1 July from 7.00am.
More space – more possibilities. Several of our lessons will remain outdoors by popular demand. Spinning, Kick Boxing, Total Body Workout, BBB and the High Intensity Interval training will all be given outdoors and undercover in the space next to Squash City. This gives us much more space indoors which has enabled us to set up all the fitness machines and still observe ample social distancing (1.5+ m) so you can enjoy your workout without unnecessary risks.
- Squash and squash lessons. You can reserve your squash court via https://squashcity.baanreserveren.nl/ or at reception. Squash lessons can also be reserved at reception.
- Fitness – Reservations not required
- Group lessons. Indoors AND outdoors by popular demand! Reservations not required. Arrive early to ensure a space is available.
- Bar and restaurant – Reservations not essential but welcome via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sauna area. Space is somewhat limited to ensure sufficient social distancing.
- Changing rooms and Showers. Lockers are available. If possible, shower at home due to space restrictions in the changing rooms.
- Parking garage. Spaces are limited due to our outdoor sports program. Great weather for a bike ride!
- Child minding service – reservation essential via reception
Check-in for all activities will be via the reception. This may create waiting times longer than usual.
All memberships will be restarted from 1 July.
The 16 days that we were closed in March will be compensated in the direct debit for July which will take place around the 15th of July.
Year memberships will be extended for all the time we were closed.
Has your 12 times sport card lapsed? Contact reception for an extension – free of charge of course.