Looking for squash?
Then become acquainted with Squash City in Amsterdam. Squash City has 13 squash courts. And it’s the home base for 8-time female squash world champion Nicol David!
‘Squash City is the best squash club in the world!’
- Events and training sessions for all levels.
- Connect & Play: challenge other squash players using your smartphone. Create a profile, see who is available and fix a date!
- Click here to reserve a squash court online.
- Squash Social Nite: every last friday of the month you can squash for free with different opponents.
- Squash lessons of Liz Irving: coach of world champion #1 Nicol David! And assistent coach Nick Kuys, former Dutch youth player.
Are you looking for Squash lessons?
We offer Squash Lessons with Liz Irving, coach to former World No 1 Nicol David ( 9 years World NO.1 ) Liz is the Former World No 2 and a World Champion from Australia. The Liz Irving Elite Squash Academy is based at Squash City where professional players from around the world come for specialised coaching and training. Liz is available for lessons individual, pairs or groups. Helping all levels from beginner to advanced. Working on aspects of your game from beginner to varying graded levels of technique, movement and tactics. To go directly to lesson availability, prices and schedule please click here.
Our other squash coach is Nick Kuys, a young passionate squash player who came from the former Dutch youth team. Every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday he shares his passion for squash and teaches you the tricks of the game. For lessons with Nick contact our reception: 020 6267883. Visit us and experience it yourself.
Do you want to start with squash? Visit Squash City in Amsterdam and start playing!
If you reserve a court you will automatically agree with algemene reserverings- en annuleringsregels